Thursday, May 10, 2012

Crock Pot Meatballs

It is hard to believe that I have been graduated almost a week. This time last week, I was a house cleaning mad woman preparing my house for my Mom, Dad, and Sister's arrival. I was exhausted because I couldn't sleep because of all the excitement of pinning, graduation, time with my family, parties, cake(YUM!!), and most of all spending time with the family I have spent the most time with these past 2 years....the UAH CON Class of 2012.

Everyone has been saying I deserve this time off and to relax. This is probably the hardest thing for me. I'm a busy body. I love having things to do. I adore having lists that I can check off, and I don't have that right now. SO....I've been reading books for FUN, working out to take my mind off of things, looking at coupons, and making delicious food. Today I'm making one of my favorites! CROCK POT MEATBALLS MMMMMMM!!!!

I first found the idea on Pinterest, and I followed the picture to another blog: http://www.sixsistersstuff.com.
If you haven't tried any of their recipes, today is the day! What I love about this recipe is that it doesn't require many ingredients at all and MOST importantly, the meatballs are B1G1 at Publix this week, so head on over there.

Crock Pot Meatballs:
2 packages of Armour meatballs(I used turkey)
1 18 oz jar of grape jelly
12 oz chili sauce(Ok, I got the 10 oz can, and it was fine. This is basically the chili you put on hot dogs.)



It sounds like a weird combination, but the flavors together are unbelievable!

Put them all in the crock pot, stir them all around, and put your crockpot on high for 6-8 hours. When it is around 10 minutes before dinner, I boil rice(brown, of course). Once the rice is finished, plate it and top with your delicious meatballs and sauce. ENJOY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment