Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Year of Bliss

I still cannot believe that today is our ONE year anniversary. It seems like yesterday that I was picking up my dress, helping my MIL make the Groom's cake and goodies, spending the night before with my family, and getting dolled up for pictures. I felt incredibly beautiful on that day, and it meant even more to me that I walked down the aisle to the same song that my mother did.
 http://sfstrings.com/music/MIDI/BACH_AVE_MARIA.MID

Everything was beautiful. Granted, things did not go the way that we had planned that day, the outcome of this huge event in our lives was perfect. We had a wonderful honeymoon filled with lots of fun and relaxation. Our trip back home to the states was exciting to say the least :) Here's a part of it
Why yes, that is Chris Brown. Our plane from Miami to Birmingham was cancelled, and Mr. Brown was the the Miami International Airport.

Happy Anniversary to us, and many more to come. I have married my soul mate, best friend, and my perfect prince. Nothing is better than being treated like a queen and knowing how loved and adored I am. I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment