Friday, January 6, 2012

A New Year

A New Year and my very first blog! I am beyond excited to finally start a blog and share some highlights of my life with you.

2011 was a PERFECT year!
1. I finished my first full year of upper division nursing school
2. I made some very close friends
3. I married my best friend
4. Chris and I have worked more on communication, and we have come a long way
5. We led a lifegroup on Walking with God
6. I learned that I could cook and not burn the house down
7. My mother in law gave me my first sewing machine
8. I cooked my first full holiday meal
9. I found my passion- Obstetrics
10. I'm now the healthiest I have ever been and I rededicated my life to Christ

I can only imagine what this year will hold. In May, I will graduate with my BSN. I plan on taking some time off, and then, maybe go back to school to be a midwife. Chris and I are not sure exactly what will be thrown in our court, but with whatever happens, we know that God is in control. We are hoping for a little one soon, but of course after I graduate!

With whatever happens, I will share our journey with you, and I can't wait for you join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment