Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Crock Pot Salsa Chicken-weight watchers

Happy Tuesday, everyone!
I joined Pinterest in June/July, and I hve been addicted since the very beginning. While I was browsing this morning, I found this crockpot salsa chicken recipe, and I knew that I had to make it.

The original post came from: http://www.recipe-diaries.com/2011/05/21/crock-pot-salsa-chicken-weight-watcher-recipes/

The recipe called for

1 16 oz can of Salsa
3 frozen chicken breasts
1 package taco seasoning

It is just Chris and me, so I don't want to make too much, so instead I used

14 oz of my 16 oz can of salsa
2 frozen chicken breasts
1/2 packet of taco seasoning




















After putting the 3 ingrediants into the crockpot, it cooks on low for 5-6 hours, and then you shred the chicken. ENJOY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment