Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Happy Tuesday, my friends

I realized last week that it has been quite a while since I have written. Between 2 to 3 12 hour shifts in a row and being exhausted, I really haven't had a chance to do much other than love on my husband and fur babies, chores, eat, and sleep.

Being busy with work and having late nights there isn't always easy. I feel guilty for losing time with my precious husband even just for a few days, but when days are crazy there is nothing else you can do but take a deep breath and do what you can. I remember 2 weeks ago coming home and telling him how guilty I felt, and we talked about it. Guilt the way I was feeling is not of God. We prayed together and I felt the weight of the world leave my shoulders.

I have always believed that when you are doing God's work and what He created you to do, you will have more attacks on you. For weeks, I have had terrible nightmares. I mean to

No comments:

Post a Comment