Wednesday, May 22, 2013

S'more Casserole

Today is a VERY special day. 2 years ago, I walked down the aisle to my forever and became a Mrs. It was the best day of my life and each day only continues to get better. I have been extremely blessed with my husband and his family to now call my own.

Also, today the girls wanted to do a salad/casserole day at work. Since I didn't work, I still agreed to make something. The question was what to make. I knew I had chocolate chunks, giant marshmallows, and Oreos, so as my mind continued to run all I really needed was graham crackers. Chris could totally get those on his way home, right? Right!

Ingredients:
Crushed graham crackers(I used a sleeve and a half)
Marshmallows
1 bag chocolate chunk chips
Oreos
Sprinkles
1/2 cup butter melted

Now, remember that you can be creative with this. You don't have to follow my recipe exactly. Have fun with it!
I used a disposable metal pan for this. Preheat oven to 350. Crush graham crackers and place in bottom of pan. Then, pour melted butter over and mix into the crumbs to create a crust. Place Oreos on top. Then, cut marshallows in thirds and spread across Oreos. Top with the chocolate chunks, and lastly, cut more marshmallows in half and spread them across the chocolate chunks. Toss sprinkles over the top and bake for 10-12 minutes. Then turn on the broiler for 30 seconds to turn the marshmallows golden.

I know this is best served right out of the oven. MMMM!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment